Frequently Asked Questions
What is the meaning of "bespoke"?
Bespoke is a British English word that means a clothing item made to a buyer's specification (personalised or tailored). The word bespoke itself is derived from the verb to bespeak, to "speak for something", in the specialised meaning "to give order for it to be made"
When ordering a bespoke suit from you for the first time, is it true that I will get my own personalised pattern?
Yes, a precise pattern card is made based on your requirements/measurements and once your suit is completed we then keep this on file for future orders.
Where do you tailor your suits/shirts?
Our suits/shirts are handcrafted by our specialists inside our own workshops in Hong Kong.
Can you deliver anywhere in the world?
Yes, we use multiple couriers and can ship anywhere in the world.
How much do your suits and and shirts cost?
Our bespoke shirts range from US$50 to US$400 and our suits from US$350 to US$4000 depending on the material used; we have over 20,000 fabrics in stock!
What kind of fabrics do you carry?
Our collection includes ultra-lightweight 7oz fabric, suitable for extreme hot weather or 10-16oz medium weight year round British traditional suiting. We also carry a large selection of Porter & Harding tweeds, and Harris tweeds. With over 20,000 fabrics in stock, ranging from affordable to exclusive (including Ermenegildo Zegna, Dormeuil, Scabal, Loro Piana, H. Lesser & Sons and Harrisons) Euro Fashions serve to suit all. For our bespoke shirts, a large variety of cottons, linens, and silks acquired from the finest cloth houses in Britain and Italy are available.
Do you make dinner suits/blazers/sports jackets/overcoats?
Yes, we want you to look smart for all occasions!
How can I prolong the life of my suit?
All of our bespoke suits are made from the finest British and Italian fabrics and so you will find that they last considerably longer. The following suggestions will help you to get the most out of your bespoke suit:
- Always take your suit to a specialist dry cleaners.
- Don't carry bulky items in your pockets, and look after your suits when wearing them.
- Always hang your suit up when you can, and avoid travelling in your jacket
- Purchase an extra pair of trousers - these will be subject to more wear and tear than any other part of the suit. Consider that you might wish to purchase two different styles of trouser, this will enable you to exploit the full potential of your suit!
- Simply just rotate more than one suit; this will reduce wear and increase life.
Can you copy a style from a magazine or actual sample?
Yes, we can copy a style from a magazine or you can give us a sample when we meet. Our existing customers even can email us the picture or send a sample directly to us in Hong Kong.
Are there any tips for a first time customer?
- When attending fitting, avoid wearing baggy or heavy clothing, and wear the type of undergarment and shoes that you will be using with the clothing you order.
- Consider bringing in magazine clippings, a sketch, or existing garment you'd like us to emulate. Certain stylings may not be appropriate for emulation due to the bespoke nature of our service.
Can I give you my own materials?
Yes of course, you can provide us with your own material when you place an order with us.
How can I pay for my order?
We accept all major credit cards.
I have recieved the suit and it is not as per my expectations, will you alter it?
Of course; a bespoke suit takes a lot of time and effort to be put in by the tailor and as it's a handmade garment, it may require alterations. We are happy to provide these alterations for free, and if this is not possible we will remake the garment from scratch.